Fenner Dunlop’s nationwide facilities are conveniently situated to refurbish pulleys economically and efficiently.
Importantly, Fenner Dunlop can refurbish pulleys in a pressurised clean area - known as 'our clean sheds' - ensuring contaminants are minimised. Our services include:
- Complete pulley overhauls – including live shaft and dead shaft;
- Instant electronic pulley refurb reports and direct quotes via our iPad app;
- Bearing assembly replacement and analysis – OEM trained staff;
- Shaft and locking element replacement;
- Full NDT of shaft and shell;
- Shell thickness testing;
- Failure analysis;
- Painting and protective coatings; and
- Surface protection including Enviropeel.
Contact us to locate the facility closest to you.