Conveyor Maintenance / Repairs
Fenner Dunlop is the ONE company you can rely on to keep your conveyors running and at peak efficiency.
We offer a complete maintenance service including labour, materials and equipment, and we support all makes of conveyor and OEM products - not just Fenner Dunlop products.
Our range of conveyor maintenance and conveyor repair services and products includes:
- On-site complete conveyor belt change out or belt insert;
- Belt repairs including resplicing, re-clipping, hot and cold repairs;
- Belt cleaner/scraper installation and maintenance;
- Conveyor roller and frame replacements;
- Skirt replacement and adjustment;
- Rubber lining;
- Belt tracking and alignment;
- Conveyor pulley change-out and repairs (we also offer an off-site pulley refurbishment service);
- Impact bed installation and maintenance;
- Chute repairs and modifications;
- Lanyard system maintenance;
- Fabrication works; and
- Specialist electrical services.
Fenner Dunlop’s trained and qualified Site Coordinators and conveyor belt maintenance personnel are fully equipped and mobile to help you when you need us, or to attend shutdown maintenance at your site.
Our specialised vehicles are mine-site-ready and fully equipped with all tools and equipment required to get the job done.
Please contact Fenner Dunlop to find out more about our conveyor maintenance and conveyor repair services.